- Linda Hickey
- Tel: 330-865-6184
Classified Advertising Information
- Wendi Lionetti
- Tel: 330-865-6165
At Waste & Recycling News, we take your business very serious. For our readers, that means investing in the largest editorial staff in the industry. Every business day, our reporters and editors are in the field and on the phone. Their goal is simple – to bring you news that helps inform the decisions you make at your organization.
For our advertisers, that means investing in ways to bring your marketing message to your customers. We've come a long way since 1995 when we launched our popular print publication.
We now have online newscasts, five e-newsletters and three conferences.
- The Safety E-Newsletter provides weekly news and insight for your front-line workers who face hazards on the road, at the landfill and at the recycling facility.
- Best Places To Work is an industry first. Waste & Recycling News will produce a competitive listing of the top spots to work in our industry and pair that with a gala dinner in St. Louis at the Corporate Recycling & Waste Conference.ludes two days of educational sessions.
- Attendees at 3 events will enjoy printed Show Daily Newspapers courtesy of the Waste & Recycling News editorial staff. Visitors to the Residential Recycling Conference in Chicago, Wastecon in Long Beach, Calif., and the Corporate Recycling & Waste Conference in St. Louis can sit back and enjoy our print Show Dailies each morning of those events.
- Lindsay Wilson
- Account Rep/Content Management
- The YGS Group
- 3650 West Market Street
York, PA 17404
- 717.505.9701 x125
- postal address (41,900+ records)
- email address (62,000)
- job function
- geography and more
In 2013, we’re excited to debut several programs for readers and advertisers:
Please contact Linda Hickey with questions regarding pricing.
Were you or your company featured in an article or listing in Waste & Recycling News? If so, let WRN's Reprints help you create professionally designed reproductions of your favorable press coverage.
Products we offer.......
Reprints: Reprints are customized, printed reproductions of your featured press. Customize with your company logo or advertisement to increase marketing value. Add to your portfolio, media kit, direct mail, or sales collateral.
Eprints: A PDF version of a custom reprint – ideal for your web site, email marketing, or social media applications.
Digital Reprints: An interactive, online version of your custom reprint. Place your content online in a unique, engaging format. Embed audio, video, and flash animation. Generate leads and track usage results.
Mobile Reprints: A smart phone version of your custom reprint. It's mobile – portable, passable, and easy to share.
Logo Licensing: Maximize your recognition by leveraging your industry's most respected brands. Showcase on your web site, sales collateral, letterhead, and in social media.
Additional Products: Ask about posters, postcards, framed reprints, counter cards and more!
Waste & Recycling News makes available to marketers its lists of subscribers who have agreed to accept relevant direct-mail and email messages from qualified advertisers. This offers a cost-effective channel for reaching highly qualified North American waste and environmental industry executives.
We can provide the lists in the following formats:
WRN offers extensive demographic breakdowns including:
Review the current Waste & Recycling News datacard
For more information, or to place an order, contact Scott Perillo, 203-778-8700.